Wednesday, December 17, 2014

New video


Flesk publisher John Fleskes has posted a new video!

"New Video: Interview with Petar Meseldzija!
In October 2013 I visited with Petar in his studio in the Netherlands. We sat for an afternoon and discussed a series of topics that span his entire career. I have posted the first part of the interview today which covers his career from his earliest days up till how he became the artist that he is today. The running time is 19 minutes. Follow the link and enjoy!"


2 comments:

  1. So great to hear your voice in both of these recent interviews Petar. Sometimes hearing a voice can add a little humanity to our online presence.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Bill,
    I wish I had a voice like Sean Connery. Alas, my voice is not that colorful and masculine as his. I hope, however, that my artistic voice is slightly more impressive. :-)
    Thanks, Bill!

    ReplyDelete