Sunday, September 2, 2012

News

                                                                  
 
A few months ago I announced the publication of my Tarzan comic book by the Dutch publisher Dark Dragon Books. The book will be released in a few days and will be presented at the Comic Festival in Breda, Netherlands, this coming weekend, 8-9 September. I will be attending this convention and will be signing the Tarzan book at the Dark Dragon Books booth.
Beside the book, the publisher will release a very limited print set edition (only 25 sets), which will include 2 paintings, The Rescuer and The Frost Giants, each printed on A3 format (16 1/2 x 11 1/2 inch), on thick paper. 
 


Both book and the print set you can purchase during the Breda show, or order through the publisher, book here, print set here. For international orders, please send an e-mail to: rian@darkdragonbooks.com
While in Beda, I will have with me a number of original Tarzan pages, as well as some old and new Tarzan sketches and drawings, that will be offered for sale.
 


 
In October I will be in Ghent, Belgium, attending FACTS, the biggest comic, sci fi and anime festival in Europe. During this show I will be at the Dark Dragon Books booth signing the Tarzan book.

                                                         Esmeralda i druge priče
                                                      (Esmeralda and other stories)
 
 

A book of my early comics, titled Esmeralda i druge price (Esmeralda and other stories) is going to be published in September by Rosencrantz, from Serbia.
This is a very special book for me, for it contains 7 separate short stories that I created in the eighties at the very beginning of my career. Five of these tales were written by Dušan Vukojev, and the remaining two by me.
This is the first time that these comics are being published together in one book. Beside that, two of the stories from this book have never been published before. The book is accompanied by a signed and numbered Ex Libris. The text is in Serbian, but “the drawings are in English”, as my friend Bill Stout would say.
Klick here to see the preview.
For international orders, please send an e-mail to: info@rosencrantz.rs


Promotional poster



Ex Libris

 
  

2 comments: